Funding & Business Resources
Town of Nanton
The Town of Nanton offers two options for funding of activities, events, or other community programs. This is outlined in Council’s Grants Disbursement Policy.
- The Promotional Fund helps groups with events and programs that enhance and promote the Town; applications are accepted throughout the year prior to the event.
- The Support Grant fund supports local groups needing financial assistance to sustain their programming and services which benefit the Town; applications are accepted once a year in the fall.
Applications are available online or by calling the Town Office. Please submit your written request to Administration at the Town Office by last day of October of the current year. Submissions must include; the amount of funding you are seeking, the purpose for which the funds are to be used, and an explanation of how the initiative supported by the funding will benefit Nanton. All applications will be considered by Council as part of the current year's budget process.
- Promotional Fund Application Form
- Promotional Fund Evaluation Form
- Support Grant Application Form
- Support Grant Evaluation Form
- Annual Grants Dispersement Criteria
Regional Economic Development
- Alberta SouthWest
- Calgary Regional Partnership
- Community Futures Highwood, Okotoks
- Calgary Economic Development
Province of AlbertaThe Government of Alberta has put out an updated version of funding opportunities available throughout the province. They are categorized making it simple to review. We hope our residents can take advantage of some of the great funding opportunities available.
- Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education (Economic Development)
- Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education (Entrepreneurship and Regional Development)
- Alberta Rural Development Network
- Doing Business in Alberta
of Alberta Programs and Services Government
- The Business Link
- Alberta Culture Days Grant Opportunity
- Alberta Labour's Workforce Grant Portal