Available Information & Assistance
The Alberta Development Officers Association provides an opportunity for discussion, communication, and education for designated development authority in Alberta. 

Alberta Municipal Affairs has safety tips and brochures to help provide general information for building safety, personal emergency preparedness, and fire and injury prevention.  There is also fact sheets on when you may need a building permit for common building projects and renovations around the home.

Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation is Canada’s national housing agency. Find information on hiring a contractor, housing policy, and programs and housing research online.