The Town of Nanton is seeking (3) self-motivated individuals to join the Parks and Recreation Department for the term October - March. These individuals will report to the Supervisor of Parks and Facilities and will assist in the cleaning, sanitization and maintenance of the Tom Hornecker Recreation Centre along with other duties assigned by the Supervisor. Other skills and abilities required for this position include:
- Must have the ability to operate equipment
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to carry out oral and written instructions
- Effective interpersonal skills in dealing with other staff members, public, businesses and officials in other organizations under all types of conditions while maintaining a positive and supportive approach
- Must be conscientious and willing to use initiative in performing duties beyond those specifically assigned
- Must have a safe work attitude and habits.
- Maintenance of confidentiality at all times
- Evening and weekend shifts are required
- Must have valid driver license, class 5 minimum.